Maybe you feel trapped, tied down. Maybe you feel your life is on hold right now. Or maybe you feel your life is turned upside down. From your upside-down position you also have a different perspective. From your upside-down position you’re able to see new things or see things differently.
So my inspiration for this week are some reflection questions:
Looking back at the last few weeks in these extraordinary circumstances of the pandemic going on:
What turned out to be very important to you?
- What used to be very important but now seems less so?
- What surprised you about yourself these last few weeks?
- What has become possible that wasn’t possible before?
- What is the unexpected gift of these circumstances?
- What would you like to preserve and continue even when the circumstances normalize a bit?
Would love to hear your answers to these questions! Let me know in the comments or send me an email
P.S. In these extraordinary circumstances things that no longer fit you or longings you have about what you want out of life and work, might become amplified. That nagging feeling or soft longing now becomes louder. If you feel it is time to make choices and take steps in finding more joy and energy in your work, than contact me for a free 30 minute exploration call. We can talk about what you long for or no longer want and how I can support you in making choices/taking steps that bring you more energy and joy.